This is an exciting opportunity join Coolr as we embark on our next exciting stage of growth. We were the first Workplace by Facebook partner in EMEA, have delivered the most liked tweet by a brand of all time and already won Digital Agency of the Year. And we’re just getting started… We want to work with the best in the business to help grow our agency and we are excited to be talking to you about a role.
We are seeking an amazing Account Director to join the team. The role will cover various account management aspects including pitching new client programmes, delivering existing social campaigns and upselling to existing clients. You will act as a key liaison between the client and the internal Coolr teams to deliver world-class social media programmes. You will be detail-orientated – ensuring all work is delivered on time and on budget without ever compromising on quality or creativity. You will help build and direct the client’s communication campaigns ensuring their objectives are met and expectations are exceeded. You will be solutions focused in approach and bring creative thinking to problem solving. You will oversee the internal teams on your accounts to ensure they are delivering the best work possible. You will work with the internal finance team to ensure all work is delivered in a profitable manner and billed on time in accordance with the schedule. Part of the role will include line management of more junior members of the team – and co-ordination with other members of the Coolr team. The role requires someone who is entrepreneurial in mindset and with a strong commercial understanding.
- Presentations – writing and delivering presentations to clients. You will be strong at telling stories through powerpoint and comfortable presenting to clients.
- Project Management – you will comfortable owning projects in full covering developing timelines, budget management, documentation and delivering against briefs – with a high attention to detail.
- Financial – comfortable writing and sticking to budgets. Selling in campaigns will be part of the role and you will work with finance to direct billing and invoicing schedules.
- Charismatic and social – you will build strong relationships with clients to build a position of trust and will help motivate the internal Coolr team.
- Managing of third party production partners and suppliers – you will manage, track and negotiate with suppliers and partners to ensure we are delivering the best work possible in an entrepreneurial manner.
- You will be able to handle multiple clients and prioritise your time and internal resource based on requirement.
- You will be across popular culture and social media news and updates.
- New Business – being part of the new business process including networking, preparing materials for pitches, attending pitch meetings and following up / building relationships with prospects where appropriate. Part of this remit will include upselling products and services to existing clients.
- You will be expected to contribute and help out with other aspects across the business – as is often the nature within a start-up.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to both work as part of a team and independently
- Strong organisational, administrative and time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office including excel, word, powerpoint – and Workplace!
- A can-do attitude and willing to go the extra mile to deliver on objectives.
We are one team. Regardless of what you work on at the agency, we help and support each other on everything. Our goal is to turn our clients into rockstars by creating ground-breaking, award-winning and impactful campaigns for them. The team culture is to go above and beyond and push out of our comfort zones to strive for excellence.
We are a young and hungry business with the motivation to succeed – and we want people who want to achieve the best things in their career. We work hard. We play hard. And we celebrate the wins – no matter how big or small. It’s fun, sometimes crazy and we’re growing fast… Come join us.