This is an exciting opportunity to join Coolr as we embark on our next exciting stage of growth.
We recently won Large Social Media Agency of the Year, EMEA Digital Agency of the Year, have delivered the most liked tweet by a brand of all time and we’re just getting started… :)
We want to work with the best in the business to help grow our agency.
You will be part of Coolr Studios - the in-house production arm of Coolr. The growing team works closely to create the best possible content across a range of brands. The ideal candidate will have a strong video content background and be full of ideas. Knowledge of trends on social media is also important.
The role will include:
- Being responsible for translating top line ideas or client briefs into high-end concepts and productions.
- Work across social platforms – TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook etc.
- Leading the development and production process of social-first videos, ensuring the brand and platform is at the heart of the idea.
- Write detailed decks and presentations for clients and new business.
- Accurately communicating the creative idea behalf of the creative team – ie writing and presenting storyboards/scripts and creating decks
- Have a good understanding of budgets and be able to recommend solutions to match specific budgets.
- Working with an editor to craft the video assets and provide feedback.
- Work with the Head of Coolr Studios on managing production processes and junior members of the team.
- A solid understanding of different production disciplines and corresponding budget and timing considerations.
- Knowledge of social platforms Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and Instagram etc.
- Knowledge of current formats and specs /delivery requirements for different platforms.
- Experience and understanding of copyright for stills, film, music, sfx & a thorough understanding of rights.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of running smaller shoots (film and photography) on your own have experience of having worked on larger shoots, assisting the team with various tasks as things arise – from preparing risk assessments, talent agreements and call sheets, to booking talent, arranging permits etc
- You will have the confidence to accurately communicate the creative idea behalf of the creative team – ie presenting storyboards/scripts or scamps for budgeting purposes
- Good experience working with Freelancers and Production Companies to commission video content – ideally projects ranging in size/budget.
- Be a great communicator with a good understanding of production workflows.
- Be willing to attend shoots and occasional travel around the UK
Position: Full time, Min. 3 months (with a view to extend)
Location: Soho, London - We currently operate a flexi working approach – with three days in the office and two of your choice. The office is based in Central London – but may occasionally be expected to travel as part of the role.
Start date: position available now
We are one team.
Regardless of what you work on at the agency, we help and support each other on everything.
Our goal is to turn our clients into rock stars by creating ground-breaking, award-winning and impactful campaigns for them.
The team culture is to go above and beyond and push out of our comfort zones to strive for excellence.
Social media doesn’t happen exclusively between 9-5 on Monday-Friday – so we flex around that. If you’re after a traditional role, we may not be right for you.
We are a young and hungry business with the motivation to succeed - and we want people who want to achieve the best things in their career.
We work hard. We play hard. And we celebrate the wins – no matter how big or small.
It’s fun, sometimes crazy and we’re growing fast…
Come join us.