PR & Communications Lead
We’re an independent social media agency and team of creatives, social experts, content publishers and change managers.
We're all about driving conversations and transforming organisations inside and out.
We combine big agency thinking with the speed and agility of a social publisher.
Completely wired into popular culture, our work connects brands with their audiences at scale. And we’re just getting started…
In 2023 we have ambitious plans for our agency to get to the next stage of growth and truly become the stand-out social agency in the UK, the US and beyond.
We have a strong platform for growth and have made great strides forward – now we really want to take things to the next level.
**Please note this role will be part time/flexible working but will be required to go into the central London office at least once a week as part of the hybrid working model.
We are seeking a PR & Marketing Manager to drive all commercial efforts of our agency. You will work closely with our Commercial Director to actively promote and seek new opportunities for the agency. You will be responsible for driving fame for the business and to position them as an industry leader in the social media and content space. You will work closely with the agency founder and Directors on strategic initiatives that may include launching new parts of the agency, international expansion and new commercial products.
- Mobilising a comms strategy incl Coolr brand guardianship, social, PR, events, awards, SEO/site
- Defining and tracking performance metrics against each marketing + comms touchpoint - iterating and optimising activity accordingly
- Identify and manage all PR contacts across trades - incl relevant marketing, ad and social titles.
- Drive a drumbeat of coverage that gets Coolr talking and referenced in these titles
- Managing our social media channels (Instagram, FB, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn) – posting on a regular basis
- Developing a content calendar for the agency covering blog posts, social content and thought leadership pieces
- Being the brand guardian, epitomising our tone of voice
- Generating regular PR coverage in the marketing trade press and beyond
- Creating case studies of our best work (written and video format) on a rolling basis
- Looking after our website and updating it with content on a regular basis
- Writing and submitting award entries
- Putting on events with our partners
- Managing an outbound email / newsletter programme to drive our ongoing engagement
- Placing the CEO at appropriate speaking opportunities in the industry
- Providing regular updates on analytics including insight on social and web-based performance
- Assisting with new business programmes including supporting on research, presentations and agency ‘pitch theatre’
- Creating and managing internal events to help build and amplify the company culture – including team events, company presentations and charitable initiatives
- Strong PR and marketing experience
- Has worked in a B2B agency environment
- Experiencing in running/coordinating events
- Strong network/contact list across relevant trades, awards and external events-
- A good grasp of brand and translating brand into comms materials
- Detail orientated and delivery focused - ensuring all work is delivered on time and on budget without ever compromising on quality or creativity
- Previous Social Media or Creative Agency experience
- Passionate about social media, brands and the world of communication
- Up to date with latest news and trends that are going on in the industry
- Able to work to tight deadlines and ensure our brand is front and centre in the relevant conversations where we should be present
- Solutions focused - bring creative thinking to problem solving.
- Presentations – you will be strong at telling stories through powerpoint and comfortable presenting.
- Project Management – you will comfortable owning projects in full covering developing timelines, budget management, documentation and delivering against briefs – with a high attention to detail.
- Charismatic and social – you will build strong relationships with new and existing clients to build a position of trust.
- You will prioritise your time and internal resource based on requirement.
- We are one team. Regardless of what you work on at the agency, we will help and support each other on everything. The goal is to turn our clients into rockstars by creating ground-breaking, award-winning and impactful campaigns for them. The team culture is to push out of our comfort zones to strive for excellence whilst allowing everyone to embrace their true selves and tap into their potential.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
PR & Communications Lead
Loading application form
Already working at Coolr?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.