We’re an independent social media agency and team of creatives, social experts, content publishers and change managers.
Completely wired into popular culture, our work connects brands with their audiences at scale.
And we’re just getting started… In 2024 we have further ambitious plans for our agency to get to the next stage of growth and truly become the stand-out social agency in the UK, the US and beyond.
We have a strong platform for growth and have made great strides forward – now we really want to take things to the next level.
We’re looking for a finance assistant to join the team and support the finance manager in ensuring the smooth running and continuous improvement of the finance function. This role will also include some involvement in office management as detailed below.
*Please note this role is a parental leave cover and will be a 6-9 month FTC
The role will include:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Processing supplier invoices
- Uploading new suppliers to Xero
- Weekly debtors reports - chasing debt & escalating as appropriate
- Producing weekly payment runs
- Uploading payments to bankline
- Monthly credit card reconciliation, collecting receipts and coding correctly
- Reviewing & reconciling Pleo transactions in Xero
- Producing monthly open PO reconciliation report
- Monitoring the accounts inbox and responding to queries
- Assisting with AP/AR balance sheet reconciliations at month end
- Sending out freelancer contracts & NDAs via docusign
- Adding & removing employees from Harvest (time tracking software)
- Sending weekly timesheet reminders
- Maintaining that the asset register is up to date
- Raising journals as instructed
- General finance and admin support
You will be:
- Experience in a similar finance role
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Have a willingness to learn and get stuck in
- Detail orientated with strong attention to detail
- Have a genuine interest in social media, brands and the world of communication
We are one team. Regardless of what you work on at the agency, we will help and support each other on everything. The goal is to turn their clients into rockstars by creating ground-breaking, award-winning and impactful campaigns for them. The team culture is to push out of our comfort zones to strive for excellence whilst allowing everyone to embrace their true selves and tap into their potential.