Title: Social Executive
Experience: You will have a minimum of 1 year’s social media experience and understand the industry of marketing and communications
Location: We currently operate a flexi working approach – with three days in the office and two of your choice. The office is based in Central London – but may occasionally be expected to travel as part of the role.
Overview: This is an exciting opportunity join Coolr as we embark on our next exciting stage of growth.
We have already created the most liked tweet by a brand of all time, won a Cannes Lions and various Agency of the Year awards and signed a partnership with TikTok.
And we’re just getting started…
In 2022 we have ambitious plans for our agency to get to the next stage of growth and truly become the stand-out social agency in the UK – and beyond.
We have a strong platform for growth and have made great strides forward – now we really want to take things to the next level.
We are looking to work with the best in the business to help grow our agency and we are excited to be talking to you about a role.
We are seeking a Social Executive to join the Coolr team and help make our agency more famous!
We have a great track record and we want to share our latest news with the industry (and of course – new clients!)
You will have a minimum of 1 year’s social media experience and understand the industry of marketing and communications.
The role will include:
• managing the day to day communities for our clients, working inside the channels - building and engaging with audience across various social media accounts.
• helping to plan, schedule and post content across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest (and others) on behalf of brands, as well as looking for reactive opportunities.
• helping build out content calendars to drive interesting conversations that brands have a role to play.
• pulling together reports on the work you’re doing, extracting the data required from each channel and the tools we use.
• helping deliver client communication campaigns ensuring objectives are met and expectations are exceeded
• having the opportunity to input on agency processes and create guidelines to exceptional community management practice
• assisting with the agency new business efforts including preparing materials for pitches and potentially attending pitch meetings
• contributing and helping out with other aspects across the business – as is often the nature within a start-up
You will be:
• solutions focused in approach and bring creative thinking to problem solving
• well versed in all social media platforms including Business Manager for Facebook
• able to demonstrate experience in paid social and able to help activate campaigns in this space
• able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of popular culture and the latest social media news, platforms and updates
• well versed in the language of the Internet and understand the subcultures / trends of social
• able to handle multiple clients and prioritise your time and internal resource based on requirement
• detail orientated and ensure that things go out without any spelling, grammatical or visible errors
• able to communicate effectively at all levels, with strong written and verbal communication skills
• able to both work as part of a team and independently
• able to demonstrate strong organisational, administrative and time management skills and excellent attention to detail
• computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office including excel, word, powerpoint – and Workplace!
We are one team.
Regardless of what you work on at the agency, we help and support each other on everything.
Our goal is to turn our clients into rockstars by creating ground-breaking, award-winning and impactful campaigns for them.
The team culture is to go above and beyond and push out of our comfort zones to strive for excellence.
Social media doesn’t happen exclusively between 9-5 on Monday-Friday – so we flex around that. If you’re after a traditional role, we may not be right for you.
We are a young and hungry business with the motivation to succeed - and we want people who want to achieve the best things in their career.
We work hard. We play hard. And we celebrate the wins – no matter how big or small.
It’s fun, sometimes crazy and we’re growing fast…
Come join us.