We’re an independent social media agency and team of creatives, social experts, content publishers and change managers.
We're all about driving conversations and transforming organisations inside and out.
We combine big agency thinking with the speed and agility of a social publisher.
Completely wired into popular culture, our work connects brands with their audiences at scale.
And we’re just getting started…
In 2023 we have ambitious plans for our agency to get to the next stage of growth and truly become the stand-out social agency in the UK, the US and beyond.
We have a strong platform for growth and have made great strides forward – now we really want to take things to the next level.
We are seeking a Social Executive to join the Coolr team and help make our agency more famous!
We have a great track record and we want to share our latest news with the industry (and of course – new clients!)
The role will include:
• Managing the day to day communities for our clients, working inside the channels - building and engaging with audience across various social media accounts.
• Helping to plan, schedule and post content across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest (and others) on behalf of brands, as well as looking for reactive opportunities.
• Helping build out content calendars to drive interesting conversations that brands have a role to play.
• Pulling together reports on the work you’re doing, extracting the data required from each channel and the tools we use.
• Helping deliver client communication campaigns ensuring objectives are met and expectations are exceeded
• Having the opportunity to input on agency processes and create guidelines to exceptional community management practice
• Assisting with the agency new business efforts including preparing materials for pitches and potentially attending pitch meetings
• Contributing and helping out with other aspects across the business – as is often the nature within a start-up
You will be:
• Solutions focused in approach and bring creative thinking to problem solving
• Well versed in all social media platforms including Business Manager for Facebook
• Able to demonstrate experience in paid social and able to help activate campaigns in this space
• Able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of popular culture and the latest social media news, platforms and updates
• Well versed in the language of the Internet and understand the subcultures / trends of social
• Able to handle multiple clients and prioritise your time and internal resource based on requirement
• Detail orientated and ensure that things go out without any spelling, grammatical or visible errors
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels, with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to both work as part of a team and independently
• Able to demonstrate strong organisational, administrative and time management skills and excellent attention to detail
• Computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office including excel, word, powerpoint – and Workplace!
They are one team. Regardless of what you work on at the agency, they will help and support each other on everything. The goal is to turn their clients into rockstars by creating ground-breaking, award-winning and impactful campaigns for them. The team culture is to push out of our comfort zones to strive for excellence whilst allowing everyone to embrace their true selves and tap into their potential.
- Client Services
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form
Already working at Coolr?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.