We’re an independent social media agency and team of creatives, social experts, content publishers and change managers. We're all about driving conversations and transforming organisations inside and out.
We combine big agency thinking with the speed and agility of a social publisher. Completely wired into popular culture, our work connects brands with their audiences at scale.
And we’re just getting started…
In 2023 we have ambitious plans for our agency to get to the next stage of growth and truly become the stand-out social agency in the UK, the US and beyond.
We have a strong platform for growth and have made great strides forward – now we really want to take things to the next level with some of the biggest accounts we’ve won this year.
Everything we do on social media is rooted in data-driven insight, and that’s where the Data Analyst comes in!
We are seeking a Social Insights Manager to join the team and help make our agency more famous. The role will report into the Strategy team and is all about data, analytics, and reporting. It is a new role within the agency that will help elevate our data and metrics offering.
Minimum 3+years’ experience working at an agency with a Social Media background.
The role will include:
- Collating and processing high volumes of social-first performance data (engagements, CTR, CPRs etc.)
- Monitoring and reporting on performance, both from a campaign perspective and for always-on activity
- Distilling clear actions and insight through the data making recommendations and presenting findings in a clear, client-facing manner
- Closely working alongside a team of strategists to develop data-driven work for both current clients and new business prospects
- Assisting account teams on reporting for both ad hoc reports and monthly/weekly reports
- Creating social dashboards to help aid and manage reporting across the agency. These will be client specific and update in real time to pull results efficiently
- Develop an agency proposition on reporting and ‘which metrics matter’, allowing us to advise our clients in the best way possible
- Creating data driven insights for the agency as well as working these into white papers and articles for the agency to publish with external media sources
- Highly skilled in Excel (Pivot tables, custom formulas)
- Proficient with a wide suite of social reporting platforms (Brandwatch, Sprout, Sprinklr, Emplify, Meltwater, Talkwater etc.)
- Proficient with native social media reporting tools (Meta Ads manager, Facebook Ads manager, TikTok insights etc.)
- Passionate about social media, brands, and the world of communication
- Up to date with latest news and trends that are going on in the industry
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Curious about brands, culture and how the two interact
We are one team. Regardless of what you work on at the agency, we will help and support each other on everything. Our goal is to turn our clients into rockstars by creating ground-breaking, award-winning and impactful campaigns for them. Our team culture is to push out of our comfort zones to strive for excellence whilst allowing everyone to embrace their true selves and tap into their potential.