We usually respond within a week
We’re an independent social media agency and team of creatives, social experts, content publishers and change managers. We're all about driving conversations and transforming organisations inside and out.
We combine big agency thinking with the speed and agility of a social publisher. Completely wired into popular culture, our work connects brands with their audiences at scale. And we’re just getting started…
In 2023 we have ambitious plans for our agency to get to the next stage of growth and truly become the stand-out social agency in the UK, the US and beyond.
We have a strong platform for growth and have made great strides forward – now we really want to take things to the next level.
The role of the Associate Director is to oversee and provide direction to our client teams, in all aspects of activity, from upholding day to day process, to working with our Account Directors to ensure quality output is consistently delivered. You will hold and maintain relationships with our clients to encourage satisfaction and retention, as well as identifying and selling in opportunities for account growth. You will have a constant clear overview of activity on all accounts and will regularly report to Director of Client Services with important updates, opportunities, or potential red flags.
The Associate Director role blends internal team management skills to develop individuals and teams for success, and external client management to build Coolr’s relationships and reputation.
- Staying abreast of all client account activities, to ensure efficient processes are followed, and quality output is consistently delivered.
- Managing Account Directors to allow them to feel supported, with the tools and information they need to successfully execute their roles.
- Acting as a mentor for more junior members of the team, leading by example and imparting advice when needed.
- Coordinate and run brainstorming sessions
- Working with Account Directors to ensure monthly and quarterly reporting is thorough and accurate
- Building and maintaining of relationships with our senior clients
- Identifying growth opportunities for client accounts
- Being responsible for efficient and sustainable resourcing on client accounts.
- Consistently looking for opportunities for the improving of efficiency in process.
- Being ultimately responsible for budget management and have a detailed overview of all commercial activities on accounts.
- Being an integral part of new business and pitch activities.
You will be:
- Equipped with an extensive and credible knowledge of the industry and the latest trends.
- Approachable and be proactive with your mentorship of more junior members of the team.
- Cool headed and able to manage tough situations under pressure
- Passionate in your commitment to quality output and able to flex with business needs
- Able to create and maintain positive and long-lasting relationships with clients
- Client Services
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form
Already working at Coolr?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.