We’re an independent social media agency and team of creatives, social experts, content publishers and change managers. We're all about driving conversations and transforming organisations inside and out.
We combine big agency thinking with the speed and agility of a social publisher.
Completely wired into popular culture, our work connects brands with their audiences at scale.
And we’re just getting started…
In 2023 we have ambitious plans for our agency to get to the next stage of growth and truly become the stand-out social agency in the UK, the US and beyond.
We have a strong platform for growth and have made great strides forward – now we really want to take things to the next level.
We’re looking for a Creative Designer to join our expert social design team.
The Creative Designer will be:
- Responsible for conceptualising, creating, and designing social first imagery and video content for social platforms
- Experienced in graphic design, illustration, video editing, animation, mock ups, artworking, and deck design
- Have thorough and up to date knowledge and a keen interest of industry trends.
- An expert in knowing what ‘great’ looks like and have worked in a social first agency delivering best-in-class creative assets for clients
- Responsible for delivering creative design work for our clients, as well as for Coolr’s own social channels and marketing activities
- Experienced working with external brand guidelines to ensure client assets meet set requirements
- Able to work closely and collaboratively with Client Services teams to deliver high quality output on time
- Working closely with copywriters, strategists, and social creatives to understand the concept and then bring it to life in a way that elevates the idea and exceeds expectations.
- Pushing clients into making braver, more interesting design decisions.
- Comfortable presenting your own work both internally and directly to clients with a strong design rationale for why your work is the way it is
- A stickler for detail, and will live and breathe their craft
The successful candidate will be:
- Detail orientated and delivery focused
- Passionate about social media, brands, and the world of communication
- Up to date with latest news and trends that are going on in the industry
- Able to work to tight deadlines and thrive in a fast paced, agency environment
We are one team. Regardless of what you work on at the agency, we will help and support each other on everything. The goal is to turn their clients into rockstars by creating ground-breaking, award-winning and impactful campaigns for them. The team culture is to push out of our comfort zones to strive for excellence whilst allowing everyone to embrace their true selves and tap into their potential.