We’re an independent social media agency and team of creatives, social experts, content publishers and change managers.
We're all about driving conversations and transforming organisations inside and out.
We combine big agency thinking with the speed and agility of a social publisher.
Completely wired into popular culture, our work connects brands with their audiences at scale.
And we’re just getting started…
In 2024 we have ambitious plans for our agency to get to the next stage of growth and truly become the stand-out social agency in the UK, the US and beyond.
We have a strong platform for growth and have made great strides forward – now we really want to take things to the next level.
We are seeking an amazing Senior Account Manager to join the team.The role will cover various account management aspects including pitching new client programmes, delivering existing social campaigns and upselling to existing clients.You will act as a key liaison between the client and the internal Coolr teams to deliver world-class social media programmes.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pitching new client programmes, including writing and delivering presentations to clients, delivering existing social campaigns and upselling to existing clients
- Acting as a key liaison between the client and the internal teams to deliver world-class social media programmes, in conjunction with the Account Director
- Helping build and direct the client’s communication campaigns ensuring their objectives are met and expectations are exceeded
- Managing the day to day social media programmes – ensuring a high quality of output and that everything happens on time and on budget
- Manage and lead by example for Account Managers
You will be:
- Detail-orientated – ensuring all work is delivered on time and on budget without ever compromising on quality or creativity.
- Solutions focused in approach and bring creative thinking to problem solving.
- Comfortable delivering projects in full covering developing timelines, budget management, documentation and delivering against briefs – with a high attention to detail.
- Strong at reporting campaigns to clients and comfortable presenting
- Able to work with the Account Director on pulling together and managing day-to-day budgets
- Able to build strong relationships with clients to build a position of trust and will help motivate the internal team
- Able to manage, track and negotiate with suppliers and partners to ensure we are delivering the best work possible in an entrepreneurial manner.
- Able to handle multiple clients and prioritise your time and internal resource based on requirement.
- Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of popular culture and social media news and updates
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to both work as part of a team and independently
- Able to demonstrate strong organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office including excel, word, powerpoint – and Workplace!
- Able to demonstrate a can-do attitude and willing to go the extra mile to deliver on objectives
They are one team. Regardless of what you work on at the agency, they will help and support each other on everything. The goal is to turn their clients into rockstars by creating ground-breaking, award-winning and impactful campaigns for them. The team culture is to push out of our comfort zones to strive for excellence whilst allowing everyone to embrace their true selves and tap into their potential.