Who are Coolr?
We’re an independent social media agency and team of creatives, social experts, content publishers and change makers.
Completely wired into popular culture, our work connects brands with their audiences at scale. With clients such as Burger King, Lidl, Deliveroo and Samsung (to name drop a few) our aim is to be the biggest social agency in the world.
With 100% growth in 2023 the agency is growing at a rapid rate but we’re only just getting started… In 2024 we have ambitious plans for our agency and to truly become the stand-out social agency in the UK, the US and beyond.
We have a strong platform for growth and have made great strides forward – now we really want to take things to the next level.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Influencer Manager to join our influencer team. You will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the team and be passionate about influencer marketing. Supporting the influencer Lead to deliver on great campaigns across our established clients.
The job 💻
Every role at Coolr plays a vital part in the work we do. Here are some of the key areas of responsibility for this role:
- Responsible for the overview and successful running of all influencer activity on client accounts
- Manage Influencer KPI’s for dedicated accounts and ensure they align with brand vision
- Building and maintaining positive client relationships to encourage retention and successful increase of scope
- Develop influencer specific ways of working documents and processes for the agency to maintain across all clients, ensuring they are stuck to across the board
- Oversight of influencer budgets, working with the Client Services Director to maintain profitability across all campaigns
- Sign off on influencer campaign budgets, ensuring that they are appropriately distributed based on brief and the agreed scope of work
- Time management reporting to clients to frequently update on progress based on investment, sharing over and under burning on scopes when necessary
- Scoping out new talent in the industry and building on Coolr’s influencer relationships
- Approval and management of influencer contracts across all accounts
- Working closely with Coolr’s commercial team on new business opportunities
What we are looking for 👀
Whilst we appreciate, you’re not just your CV and skills are transferable, these are some of the skills and experiences we think would set you up for success in this role:
- An experienced Influencer Manager in a social first agency
- Comfortable delivering projects in full covering developing timelines, budget management, documentation and delivering against briefs – with a high attention to detail.
- Able to build strong relationships with clients to build a position of trust and will help motivate the internal team
- Able to manage, track and negotiate with suppliers and partners to ensure we are delivering the best work possible in an entrepreneurial manner.
- Able to handle multiple clients and prioritise your time and internal resource based on requirement.
- Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of popular culture and social media news and influencer marketing
- Computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office including excel, word, powerpoint – and Workplace!
- Able to demonstrate a can-do attitude and willing to go the extra mile to deliver on objectives
A Coolr Offer
We appreciate all the hard work that our teams deliver every day so here are some of the benefits and perk you get whilst working at Coolr.
💰 A benchmarked salary reflective of your experience and in line with our salary bandings.
🤸♀ Flexible Hybrid working. We work 3 days in the office and 2 from home, there are no mandatory days so you manage your diary to work with your lifestyle.
🌴 25 days annual leave
🎉 Birthday Day off – an extra day to celebrate your big day
💆 Wellbeing Day off – another extra day with a £50 voucher to spend on anything you want to support your wellbeing!
🍪 Free breakfast, snacks and drinks in the office.
➕ Private Healthcare cover, Cycle to work scheme, Tech scheme + more
♣ Coolr weekly socials. We get together every week to connect as a team, we also have a Book Club, Social Club & more to come.
We are one team. Regardless of what you work on at the agency, we will help and support each other on everything. The goal is to turn our clients into rockstars by creating ground-breaking, award-winning and impactful campaigns for them. The team culture is to push out of our comfort zones to strive for excellence whilst allowing everyone to embrace their true selves and tap into their potential.
Coolr DE&I 🌎
Our approach to DE&I at Coolr is simple: create a safe and inclusive environment for people to be authentically themselves. By embracing this culture, it gives space to people to be more creative, innovative, and successful which will drive us in our mission of becoming the world’s best social media agency. Whilst we are proud of our current position and the work we do to support a thriving and diverse workplace, we always know we can do more to not only create change here at Coolr, but in our industry as a whole.