We are seeking an Account Manager to join the Coolr team and help make our agency more famous! We have a great track record and we want to share our latest news with the industry (and of course – new clients!) You will have a minimum of 3 years agency experience and understand the industry of marketing and communications.
The role will include:
- Pitching new client programmes, including writing and delivering presentations to clients, delivering existing social campaigns and upselling to existing clients
- Acting as a key liaison between the client and the internal Coolr teams to deliver world-class social media programmes, in conjunction with the Account Director
- Helping build and direct the client’s communication campaigns ensuring their objectives are met and expectations are exceeded
- Managing the day to day social media programmes – ensuring a high quality of output and that everything happens on time and on budget
- Contributing and helping out with other aspects across the business – as is often the nature within a start-up
You will be:
- Detail-orientated – ensuring all work is delivered on time and on budget without ever compromising on quality or creativity.
- Solutions focused in approach and bring creative thinking to problem solving.
- Comfortable delivering projects in full covering developing timelines, budget management, documentation and delivering against briefs – with a high attention to detail.
- Strong at reporting campaigns to clients and comfortable presenting
- Able to work with the Account Director on pulling together and managing day-to-day budgets
- Able to build strong relationships with clients to build a position of trust and will help motivate the internal Coolr team
- Able to manage, track and negotiate with suppliers and partners to ensure we are delivering the best work possible in an entrepreneurial manner.
- Able to handle multiple clients and prioritise your time and internal resource based on requirement.
- Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of popular culture and social media news and updates
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to both work as part of a team and independently
- Able to demonstrate strong organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office including excel, word, powerpoint – and Workplace!
- Able to demonstrate a can-do attitude and willing to go the extra mile to deliver on objectives
We are one team. Regardless of what you work on at the agency, we help and support each other on everything. Our goal is to turn our clients into rockstars by creating ground-breaking, award-winning and impactful campaigns for them. The team culture is to go above and beyond and push out of our comfort zones to strive for excellence.
We are a young and hungry business with the motivation to succeed – and we want people who want to achieve the best things in their career. We work hard. We play hard. And we celebrate the wins – no matter how big or small. It’s fun, sometimes crazy and we’re growing fast… Come join us.